Baimiss Teeth Whitening Mousse Toothpaste
5095 in stock
THE BEST TEETH STAIN REMOVER
- Gain your confidence back with a whiter and brighter smile. You don’t have to be insecure about yellowing, unsightly teeth anymore.
- Reverse the effects of smoking, drinking tea and coffee, and eating sugary foods by getting rid of enamel stains.
- Good oral hygiene goes a long way for your self-esteem.
- Stave off bad breath and keep fresh by getting rid of the bacteria in your mouth.
- Have a newfound positive outlook with a better physical appearance and psychological well-being. Smiling has been proven to improve your mood.
- Prevent the formation of cavities by promoting the re-mineralization of your teeth’s enamel.
- A whiter smile will help you thrive professionally and welcome new opportunities.
GET A MILLION DOLLAR SMILE
Confidence is the main thing that makes people attractive. What better way to exude friendliness than with a white and bright smile? Having yellowing teeth may hold you back from the social interactions you could have. Heck, it could even cost you a career. Yes, most people would prefer to have white teeth, but a smile like that rarely comes naturally.
We can also abuse our teeth with our habits. Since a lot of people develop yellow teeth because of excessive caffeine or nicotine, It’s no surprise there’s a common association between off-color teeth and bad health habits.
Don’t overestimate your regular toothpaste
Most toothpastes claim that they will keep your teeth clean and white. To some extent, this is true. They will help you remove minor surface stains on your teeth and remove bacteria. What companies don’t tell you is that they won’t work well against deep stains that have already discolored your teeth. No matter how hard or how frequently you brush your teeth with these toothpastes, you’re not going to get anywhere.
That’s why some people resort to spending thousands of dollars to have their teeth bleached or have veneers put in. These are two very invasive procedures and they will surely make a dent on your bank account. The good news is that teeth whitening doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg. The BAIMISS Teeth-cleansing Mousse will get you the smile that you deserve.
- Load your toothbrush with a generous amount of BAIMISS Teeth-cleansing Mousse. Thoroughly brush your teeth and tongue for at least 3 minutes to cleanse and refresh your mouth. Rinse afterwards.
- Squeeze a generous amount of BAIMISS Teeth-cleansing Mousse directly into your mouth. Let the Mousse foam by gargling it with a good amount of water. Make sure it covers your entire oral cavity by swirling the foam around for up to 15 seconds. Spit it out and rinse.
To get the best results, brush your teeth with BAIMISS Teeth-cleansing Mousse twice a day. It’s also advisable that you floss to get rid of plaque and food debris. To help the whitening process along, avoid food, drinks, and habits that will discolor your teeth even more. Remember, you also have to take care of your gums as part of excellent oral hygiene.
sodium citrate, and sakura extracts
Fresh and shining teeth-cleaning mousse
Eliminating scale, whitening teeth, and removing bad breath